Arnott Introduces New Front Air Struts
For ’03-’09 E-Class and ’05-’11 CLS-Class
Mercedes-Benz with AIRMATIC
Arnott Air Suspension Products announced the introduction of new Front Right and Front Left aftermarket air suspension struts for the 2003-2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W211 Chassis) and 2005-2011 CLS-Class Mercedes-Benz (W219 Chassis) with AIRMATIC and without 4MATIC.
The Arnott-engineered aftermarket Air Struts for the Mercedes-Benz
feature a new custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated
to provide an excellent ride and outstanding performance.
The new assemblies — AS-2785 (Front Right) and AS-2786 (Front Left) — replace Original Equipment Part Numbers 2113205513, 2113206113, 2193201113, 2113209313, 211320551380, 211320611380, and 219320111380 (Right) and 2113205413, 2113206013, 2193201213, 2113209413, 211320221328, 211320541380, 211320601380, and 219320121380 (Left).
The Arnott-engineered aftermarket Air Struts for the Mercedes-Benz replace the OE strut and feature a new custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated to provide an excellent ride and outstanding performance. The Arnott struts include a new air bladder from ContiTech protected by an aluminum can along with a CNC-machined top mount made from aircraft-quality aluminum.
The new air struts are assembled in the USA with Arnott’s long-lasting seals, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, and connector valve along with a dust boot to protect the strut.
The Arnott Advantage:
* New Custom-Valved Shock Absorber
* Multi-Ply ContiTech Air Spring Bladder
* Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
* Detailed Installation Manual Available for Download
* Designed & Assembled in the USAEach Air Strut retails for $625 and is eligible for a $50 Cash Back Rebate. The parts are backed by Arnott’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and Detailed Installation Manuals are available for download.