This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Arnott Inc. Corporation websites including: ArnottInc.com, ArnottIndustries.com, and ArnottAirSuspension.com.
Because Arnott Inc. wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices. This website has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under Arnott Inc.'s control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Arnott Inc. Corporation is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Arnott Inc. collects information from its online users at several different points on its website.
Arnott Inc. requires that information be provided when purchasing Arnott Inc. air suspension products. This information is used by Arnott Inc. in the following manner:
- Financial information necessary to purchase Arnott Inc. products includes the customer's name, credit card billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date. Credit card numbers are not stored or archived by Arnott Inc., except the last 4 digits of the credit card, which are kept as part of the purchase record. The last 4 digits of the credit card are kept to assist in future customer inquiries related to the purchase.
- Shipping information necessary to deliver physical air suspension products includes the customer's name and shipping address. Arnott Inc. will not use this information to mail any other solicitation nor will Arnott Inc. sell this information to any third party.
- Contact information necessary to identify the customer includes the customer's name and email address. This information is required to email a purchase receipt to the customer, the receipt containing information about the purchase that was made. The email address may also be used to contact the customer regarding problems processing the order. The name and email address are used for security purposes by Arnott Inc. customer service personnel with regards to any customer inquiries about an air suspension product purchase. Information regarding a customer air suspension product purchase will only be provided at the email address used for that purchase. The name and email information may also be used to contact the customer about air suspension products available on the Arnott Inc. website. If a customer desires to not be contacted about Arnott Inc. air suspension products using their email address, the customer can prevent their email address from receiving Arnott, Inc. product solicitations. Please see the below policy on 'opt-out' and discontinue.
A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the website from which you came to the Arnott Inc. website. This Referer is automatically collected by the Arnott Inc. web server. This information is used by Arnott Inc. to identify broad demographic trends about use of our site. You will not be personally identified by this information.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. Arnott Inc. websites automatically collect IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information about website use. Arnott Inc. will not use your IP address to identify any personal information.
Sharing of Information
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. Arnott Inc. will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. This information is not stored by Arnott Inc. and we will not contact them again using this information.
Information collected by Arnott Inc. is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Arnott Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
The Arnott Inc. website purchase forms request users to enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card number and/or phone number), and that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our purchase order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing.'
Arnott Inc. customers will occasionally receive information on Arnott Inc. products, services, and special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to decline these types of communications. Please see our opt-out and discontinue policy below.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a customer's personal information changes (such as your email), we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, or remove that user's personal information. This can be accomplished by emailing our Customer Support Department at info@ArnottInc.com.
Opt-out and Discontinue
An Arnott Inc. customer may elect to decline future communications from Arnott Inc. by sending us an email at info@ArnottInc.com or selecting Unsubscribe, indicating your email address, and requesting Arnott Inc. discontinue future communications. Under urgent circumstances, Arnott Inc. may be required to send you information about your air suspension products purchase, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or chosen to discontinue communications.
Notification of Changes